Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"The Face" Take One

Nestled in the Bitterroot Mountains lies this fascinating peak, that I like to refer to as "The Face", as I think it looks like a woman lying face up.  She is almost always picture worthy, and i enjoy taking pictures of her ever changing back drop.  Hope you enjoy her beauty as much as I do.


This past summer the backside (and later in the summer, the front side) of the mountain to the right of "The Face" was on fire, which is the cause of the very red sun and sky.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.

Holly.Rae.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that I had already commented on this post last week...but I must have forgotten to push the publish button. Silly me! I was so amazed when I first saw this picture...you can clearly see the lady's face! This must be so awesome to see on a daily basis...with the changing skies and seasons.

    Have a terrific weekend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is beautiful. I am going to try to take pictures of her ever changing back drop and share them on here.

      Hope you're having a great weekend yourself,
      Holly.Rae.

      Delete